This blog is about the final editing. The plan was to meet at Tom's house again. The reasoning was the same as last time. Tom had the best computer and editing skills. However, his internet went out. He said something with the router was messed up. I didn't really know what it meant, but I knew we needed to go somewhere else. After a brief discussion, it was decided that we would go to Nicolas's house. We made sure to download everything to a USB before we left. The first thing that we did at his house was upload all the videos. This took a while so we played on his Xbox while we waited. Once it was finished we started picking out transitions. I made this easy because, I had added transitions to the video clips. They would start on a black screen, go to the character, and go back to black. I think it made it look pretty smooth and added a lot to the film. After the transitions were done, we worked on the music. This was easy enough. It took less than 20 minutes to find the...
What conventions of the comedy genre does "Game Night" (2018) have? "Game Night" follows the conventions of the comedy genre through its use of humor, wit, and comedic situations. The film employs a mix of verbal and situational comedy, with a fast-paced and engaging storyline that keeps the audience entertained. The characters find themselves in absurd and humorous situations, often driven by misunderstandings and unexpected twists, which are typical elements of the comedy genre. What conventions of the comedy genre did you like in "Game Night"? I enjoyed the clever use of humor in "Game Night," especially the film's ability to blend various comedic elements seamlessly. The movie successfully incorporated witty dialogue, physical comedy, and visual gags, creating a well-rounded and entertaining comedic experience. The chemistry among the cast members and the timing of the comedic elements added to the overall enjoyment of the film. What conv...
What makes "Knives Out" (2019) a good mystery movie? "Knives Out" is a great mystery movie because it has a puzzling story with lots of interesting characters and a detective trying to figure out what happened. The movie keeps you guessing until the end with unexpected twists and clever clues. The big house where everything happens adds to the classic mystery feel. What did you like about "Knives Out"? I liked how the movie mixed the classic murder mystery style with a modern touch. The actors did a great job, and the story had a good balance of funny moments and suspense. The details, surprising turns, and the detective, Benoit Blanc, were all things that made the mystery really enjoyable. What didn't you like about the mystery genre in "Knives Out" that you might not use in your project? While "Knives Out" did mystery well, the big cast and complex plot might not fit what I want for my mystery project. Also, the movie had some fu...
Comments
Post a Comment