Reflection

What technology did you learn to use?

I decided to use my phone as the main device I would use for putting project together. However, I did also use my laptop to write the blogs. I used my phone for various technologies, like mobile apps and websites. This included apps such as iMovie and Google Photos. My phone served as a hub for accessing information, and I learned to use search engines and web browsers effectively. Additionally, I explored camera technology and mobile editing apps for photography and video creation. Overall, my phone introduced me to a range of applications and services that contributed to my digital literacy.

What did you learn about the process of putting a project together?

I learned several things in the process of putting this project together. The first thing I learned was how to showcase what I thought represented me. I needed to find pictures, videos and a song that represented me in a way, and this took some time for me, as it was a new task I haven't done before. The next thing I learned was how to use iMovie more efficiently and effectively. I learned how to add sound if I didn't have apple music or if it was banned due to copyright laws. Another thing I learned was time management. Each blog was due about a week apart, which meant I had about seven days to complete each step of the project and write about it in my blog.

What do you think you can do to make the next project better?

The first thing I can do to make my next project better could be to create new clips instead of using pre-existing one. I decided to use pictures and videos of myself that had already been taken. I think that next time I would take better clips that fit better together and have more connection. The next thing I could do is to edit the clips to make them appear more visually appealing. I could work on color correction and add filters to make the clips more visually appealing. The final thing I could do is find a better audio that would line up with the clips. Having audio that matches the clips can entirely change how a project is seen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog